Vision British Columbia
Sunday, November 4, 2018
from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Vision British Columbia is a continuing education series geared towards the professional development of Opticians and other ECPs hosted by the Opticians Association of Canada.
Lectures will be presented in English. Attendance at this event is in-person only.
Registration OptionsPre-registration is available until October 30th at 12:00 PM Central Time. After pre-registration closes, individuals must register on-site on Sunday, November 4th.
OAC Members: $50.00 + tax Non-OAC Members: $150.00 + tax Students *: $25.00 + tax
• Continuing Education Hours/Credits for Vision British Columbia sessions attended in FULL
• Lunch, coffee and light snack.
• Free Parking. The Pacific Gateway Hotel offers extensive parking with over 450 stalls.
* Once you are registered as a Licensed Optician with a Provincial Regulatory Body (College of Opticians), you no longer qualify as a student
This fall, Vision British Columbia is giving you the choice between two (2) exceptional tracks of continuing education *. Refine your skills with Level 1 of the OAC Master Program, or take part in market and contact lens informational training.
* All presentations on the schedule will be submitted for accreditation review by the National Association of Canadian Optician Regulators (for Opticians in AB, BC, MB, NB, NL, NS, PE & SK) and the Canadian Association of Optometric Assistants. How many credits/hours you earn for attending Vision British Columbia is determined by the presentations/workshops you attend, and the province you are licensed in. Credits/hours vary per province based on policies set by the Regulatory College in your province.
Combining convenience and luxurious comfort, The Pacific Gateway Hotel at Vancouver Airport offers 382 guestrooms with mountain and river views, indoor and outdoor event space, and unique dining options featuring local produce and sustainable food. On the doorstep of Vancouver International Airport, The Pacific Gateway Hotel provides a complimentary 24/7 shuttle service to and from the airport, and is within 20 minutes from downtown Vancouver and 5 minutes from the McArthurGlen Designer Outlets.
The Pacific Gateway Hotel at Vancouver Airport
3500 Cessna Drive
Richmond, British Columbia V7B 1C7